Junior Town Planner
Date: 12 October 2021 | Vacancy: Durban KZN | Position: Junior Town Planner
Qualification/s: A recognised Degree or Diploma in Town and Regional Planning in terms of Planning Profession Act (Act 36 of 2002)
- Minimum 2 years experience.
- Must at be registered as a Technical Planner with SACPLAN (candidate planners will also be considered based on skills).
- Must have analytical skills and a basic understanding of legislation, policies, and related processes.
- Must have experience in reporting writing (SPLUMA motivation reports, site assessment reports, land use schemes, precinct plans, etc).
- Must have presentation skills.
- Must have at basic GIS skills (mapping, analysis, spatial data interpretation, data management, etc).
- Must have design skills using CAD and other related software.
- Must have good communication and facilitation skills.
- Must be able to work independently.
- Must be innovative and creative (reports structuring, map presentation, design, etc)
- General administration and project coordination skill
- Must have a driver’s licence.
CV must be sent to email@example.com
Closing date: 22 October 2021
Note: If you are not contacted within 2 weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful, we will keep your CV for future reference.